Peter J. Borella is a Director with Trustpoint.One, a legal solution partner. Peter consults with law firms and corporate legal departments on areas ranging from eDiscovery and staffing to translations and court reporting. Peter is also a member of the Executive Board for the NYC ACEDS Chapter. Additionally, Peter allocates time for volunteer work at the Veterans Watchmaker Initiative. Peter holds a certification in eDiscovery through ACEDS, as well as two privacy certifications thought the IAPP. Peter received his law degree in 2004 from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. While in law school, Peter was a member of the Moot Court Association and completed the Intensive Trial Advocacy Program. Peter received his undergraduate degree from Iona College in 2001. And while at Iona, Peter was on a Division I-A Tennis Scholarship.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
Recent News & Updates
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Leadership Embraces The Future – And The Future Is Bright
- HPC Global Summit Presents #CafeConLourdes: A Live Interview with Sonia Zeledon of The Hershey Company
- In the #Spotlight: Exploring The Powerful Capabilities of COVER by iCONECT
- HPC Presents A Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet For General Counsel And The C-Suite By Leading Cyber Expert Chuck Brooks
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson – Growing US Law Firm First To Receive Gender Fair Designation
- In the #Spotlight: Ian Campbell On Redaction Requirements And The Growing Role of iCONECT COVER To Meet Them
- HPC Launches Global GC Summit and Interactive Digital Village For The Modern Legal Industry
- White Paper: Privacy Matters – Solving The Many Challenges of Personal Information in Discovery with AI Enhanced Privilege Review
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Expands US Footprint With Key Litigation Hires
- HPC Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Benjamin F. Wilson, Chairman – Beveridge & Diamond P.C.
- #GuiseOnJustice - So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2… https://t.co/VzpDDou19J
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present. https://t.co/Tn0kliS08r https://t.co/aX98wNHmkI
- On #CallingOnChristine - In 2022, I will . . . https://t.co/6wYK11uxaO https://t.co/lT0f4KxvbP
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- I love talking to founders (not just in the legal vertical) - it takes vision, guts and a little luck (that is, har… https://t.co/S8WCDwT2mg
- Not sure what to get your loyal, hard-working WFH employees? Start here... Starting a business is hard. In lockdown… https://t.co/PlZxew26DX
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021