Paul Ferrillo is a Shareholder in Greenberg Traurig’s Cybersecurity and Privacy Group. He focuses his practice on cybersecurity corporate governance issues, complex securities and business litigation, and internal investigations. He assists clients with governance, disclosure, and regulatory matters relating to their cybersecurity postures and the regulatory requirements which govern them. Paul represents public companies and their directors and officers in shareholder class and derivative actions, as well as in internal investigations. In particular, he has coordinated numerous internal investigations on behalf of audit committees and special committees, and handled the defense of securities class actions alleging accounting irregularities and/or financial fraud. He is also the author of Navigating the Cybersecurity Storm: A Guide for Directors and Officers (Advisen 2015) and Co-Author of Take Back Control of Your Cybersecurity Now: Game Changing Concepts on AI and Cyber Governance Solutions for Executives (Advisen 2017).
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
LEADERS OF TOP ORGANIZATIONS TALK TO HPC
Recent News & Updates
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present.
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part “Vaccine” Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Chris Veltsos
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice – Is no trial a fair trial? by Tony Guise | May 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – Want to make a Small Claim? This explains how to do it! by Tony Guise | April 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – The future of Small Claims litigation in England and Wales by Tony Guise | February 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should lawyers care? by Stuart McMillan
- Every shot not taken will miss. Startup is all about having the guts and determination to take the shot knowing you… https://t.co/pDjCQFePlp
- Several years ago, HPC publicly embraced the subject of cybersecurity and its implications (both risks and opportun… https://t.co/AaUEFZ4N3W
- With content as good as we have on https://t.co/qjk61zIek7 we're spoilt for choice in what we publish. But when lea… https://t.co/Fx3WVI44NP
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan https://t.co/Li2E6Ste2d
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part "Vaccine" Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Ch… https://t.co/Le8lA9pYlb
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What ha… https://t.co/iyOQFfbmRN
- If your idea/startup demands everything, you had better be prepared to give it - if you want the outcome you desire… https://t.co/nfB8OF1wZM
- In real-life startup, there is no place for "hope" or "try" passed off as a business plan - there is only execution… https://t.co/ATSEFRby1s