Mark Rollins is VP Product Management of Seal Software. Mark has over 20 years’ experience working as an Enterprise Solutions Architect for companies such as EMC, Bocada and Kazeon. Mark has been involved with Seal Software since its conception and is responsible for bringing software products to market, both as a product manager and as a solutions architect.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
Recent News & Updates
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Leadership Embraces The Future – And The Future Is Bright
- HPC Global Summit Presents #CafeConLourdes: A Live Interview with Sonia Zeledon of The Hershey Company
- In the #Spotlight: Exploring The Powerful Capabilities of COVER by iCONECT
- HPC Presents A Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet For General Counsel And The C-Suite By Leading Cyber Expert Chuck Brooks
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson – Growing US Law Firm First To Receive Gender Fair Designation
- In the #Spotlight: Ian Campbell On Redaction Requirements And The Growing Role of iCONECT COVER To Meet Them
- HPC Launches Global GC Summit and Interactive Digital Village For The Modern Legal Industry
- White Paper: Privacy Matters – Solving The Many Challenges of Personal Information in Discovery with AI Enhanced Privilege Review
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Expands US Footprint With Key Litigation Hires
- HPC Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Benjamin F. Wilson, Chairman – Beveridge & Diamond P.C.
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should… https://t.co/powmB3zP2F
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should lawyers care? by Stuart McMillan
- Everyone has a role to play in this. No matter how small. https://t.co/1OJUew6ckx
- #GuiseOnJustice - Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Gui… https://t.co/EvB8yVet3I
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- On #CallingOnChristine – Let’s Talk About The Office. . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – Civil justice is racing toward change by Tony Guise | August 2021