Lucy Endel Bassli has been at the forefront of the Legal Ops movement, having served as Assistant General Counsel, Legal Operations and Contracting at Microsoft to cap off her 13-year tenure at the software giant. In addition to her recent role as VP, Deputy GC for Legal Operations at Snowflake Inc., she continues to consult and provide workshops for law firms on the modern practice of law and legal operations in the changing legal ecosystem through InnoLegal Services PLLC. Her book, The Guide to Legal Innovation: Basics Every Lawyer Needs to Know a Little Bit About, publishing in January 2020 will help lawyers understand how to more easily embrace legal innovation. She also is the Legal Strategy Advisor for LawGeex, an AI contract review solution. Lucy is a sought-after speaker on topics of legal technology, innovative legal practice and creative legal service outsourcing; and prolific contributor on various legal trade media.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
LEADERS OF TOP ORGANIZATIONS TALK TO HPC
Recent News & Updates
- #GuiseOnJustice – Want to make a Small Claim? This explains how to do it! by Tony Guise | April 2022
- #TakeTheNextStep | Becky Wells, Performance Coach and Experienced Hypnotherapist
- #GuiseOnJustice – The future of Small Claims litigation in England and Wales by Tony Guise | February 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present.
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should lawyers care? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- TODAY - THURSDAY MAY 5, 2022 - OLD CATS AGM Info here / save the date - you can attend and vote in person OR virtu… https://t.co/9hNT93q2aN
- CALLING ALL OLD CATS > THIS THURSDAY MAY 5, 2022 OLD CATS AGM. I am standing for office - and I would appreciate yo… https://t.co/zWuIV4RnGm
- Don't sweat it. Sort it. Call or visit us today: (0207) 993 2729 | https://t.co/Iqikp2iIRe @CMacCafferty Stuart M… https://t.co/KVlwYW5dre
- Tell us about YOUR case. Visit or call Small Claims Portal at https://t.co/Iqikp2iIRe / 0207 993 2729 - or arrange… https://t.co/RSVL4LwMBN
- Don't struggle with County Court litigation! Help and information is readily available at Small Claims Portal - ca… https://t.co/lhaO2FbJAe
- If you're facing Small Claims or County Court litigation then a great place to start and learn more about the proce… https://t.co/5FeVBxmt4F
- #GuiseOnJustice - Want to make a Small Claim? This explains how to do it! by Tony Guise | March 2022… https://t.co/btEBxCxsVK