David Fisher is the founder and CEO of Integra Ledger, which is the blockchain for the global legal industry, and one of the founders of the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium, which is a standards-setting organization composed of major law firms, corporate legal departments, software companies, and universities. He also recently co-founded the Global Legal Hackathon, which was the largest legal hackathon in history, taking place in 40 cities and 22 countries around the world. Earlier in his career, he was the founder and CEO of Millennium Venture Group, and he is a former chairman of the board of Youthbiz, a Denver-based non-profit focused on business education for inner city youth. He is a graduate of Rice University and Harvard Business School.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
LEADERS OF TOP ORGANIZATIONS TALK TO HPC
Recent News & Updates
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present.
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part “Vaccine” Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Chris Veltsos
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice – Is no trial a fair trial? by Tony Guise | May 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – Want to make a Small Claim? This explains how to do it! by Tony Guise | April 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – The future of Small Claims litigation in England and Wales by Tony Guise | February 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should lawyers care? by Stuart McMillan
- Every shot not taken will miss. Startup is all about having the guts and determination to take the shot knowing you… https://t.co/pDjCQFePlp
- Several years ago, HPC publicly embraced the subject of cybersecurity and its implications (both risks and opportun… https://t.co/AaUEFZ4N3W
- With content as good as we have on https://t.co/qjk61zIek7 we're spoilt for choice in what we publish. But when lea… https://t.co/Fx3WVI44NP
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan https://t.co/Li2E6Ste2d
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part "Vaccine" Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Ch… https://t.co/Le8lA9pYlb
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What ha… https://t.co/iyOQFfbmRN
- If your idea/startup demands everything, you had better be prepared to give it - if you want the outcome you desire… https://t.co/nfB8OF1wZM
- In real-life startup, there is no place for "hope" or "try" passed off as a business plan - there is only execution… https://t.co/ATSEFRby1s