“As a world-renowned performance coach and experienced hypnotherapist, Becky Wells helps individuals break through longstanding psychological barriers and take control of their lives and careers.“
Becky Wells, Performance Coach and Experienced Hypnotherapist
Bio & Qualifications
I worked in the fitness industry for many years and specialised in treating people referred by general practitioners and others with exercise including cardiac rehabilitation. I became fascinated by the large number of referrals that seemed to have psychological origins and decided to train as a Hypnotherapist incorporating other therapy. I now consider myself a performance coach / motivation speaker. I have practices in Sussex and work worldwide via my online clinics.
My personal interests include being outside with my dogs, walking with friends and travelling. I write for various publications in my spare time, The Huffington Post and I am also a published author, co-authoring Business Life and the Universe Volume 4.
I consider myself quite like a “Miss Marple” or “Columbo”, when a client comes in to see me. I try to help them understand the facts and help them make long term positive changes. I love bringing the science facts together within the therapy world and am currently studying a BSc in Health Science to enhance my knowledge further.
Whether it’s learning to take away anxiety for public speaking, gaining interview confidence, or taking that next step in your business or lifestyle goals come and see me to make that change.
Treatments you provide
- Kinetic Shift Practitioner and Trainer
- Mindscaping Practitioner
- OldPain2Go Practitioner
- Mindfulness Instructor
Areas of special interest
Confidence and anxiety.
Empowering others to take that next step in their journey. Whether it’s to learning to take away anxiety for public speaking or gain interview confidence, or the confidence to take that next step in your business or lifestyle goals.
I want to:
- Help you achieve personal goals – confidence, enhanced concentration, positivity
- Help you break unwanted habits
- Improve your health and wellbeing – pain management, stress relief
- To help reduce anxiety and phobias – fear of flying, social anxieties, generalised worry
- Performance – improvement in sport, delivering a presentation
- Increased confidence – self-esteem issues, creativity
- Help you take control – anger management or jealousy issues