Andrew Arruda is a Canadian entrepreneur and lawyer. He is Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of the artificial intelligence company ROSS Intelligence, a leader in the legal technology industry. Arruda speaks internationally on the subjects of AI, legal technology, and entrepreneurship and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, BBC, Wired, CNBC, CBS, Bloomberg, Fortune, Inc., Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, and the Financial Times. A member of the Forbes 30 under 30 class of 2017, as well as a 2016 TED speaker, Arruda aims to forever change the way legal services are delivered. Prior to cofounding ROSS Intelligence, Arruda worked at a Toronto litigation boutique and with the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development in Lisbon, Portugal.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
LEADERS OF TOP ORGANIZATIONS TALK TO HPC
Recent News & Updates
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present.
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part “Vaccine” Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Chris Veltsos
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice – Is no trial a fair trial? by Tony Guise | May 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – Want to make a Small Claim? This explains how to do it! by Tony Guise | April 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – The future of Small Claims litigation in England and Wales by Tony Guise | February 2022
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021
- #LegallyThinking : Back to business with new challenges: what are legal tech experts talking about, and why should lawyers care? by Stuart McMillan
- Every shot not taken will miss. Startup is all about having the guts and determination to take the shot knowing you… https://t.co/pDjCQFePlp
- Several years ago, HPC publicly embraced the subject of cybersecurity and its implications (both risks and opportun… https://t.co/AaUEFZ4N3W
- With content as good as we have on https://t.co/qjk61zIek7 we're spoilt for choice in what we publish. But when lea… https://t.co/Fx3WVI44NP
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan https://t.co/Li2E6Ste2d
- The Cyber Avengers Speak: A 4 Part "Vaccine" Against The Ransomware Pandemic By Paul Ferrillo, Chuck Brooks, and Ch… https://t.co/Le8lA9pYlb
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What ha… https://t.co/iyOQFfbmRN
- If your idea/startup demands everything, you had better be prepared to give it - if you want the outcome you desire… https://t.co/nfB8OF1wZM
- In real-life startup, there is no place for "hope" or "try" passed off as a business plan - there is only execution… https://t.co/ATSEFRby1s