To kick off Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions’ new Legal Innovator blog series – showcasing how industry leaders and experts are moving the business of law forward – we turned the tables on David Kinnear, publisher and chief conversationalist with High Performance Counsel who spends most of his time talking to the leading thinkers and practitioners in the industry.Read More
As the industry faces cost pressures and business interjections from outside – from the C-suite, from new technology and new legal service providers, from data and automation – we may yet see a new and greater symbiosis between these communities around what unites us, not what divides us. In my various conversations with leaders, I see a shared passion for “better” – not just for cost reduction though that is a consideration for every business. I see a genuine “fire” in the eyes for advancement in how we do things, the purpose it serves and the value it creates or adds to our clients. The future will come soon enough, as they say, and it will bring mighty change. Of that there can be no mistake. But on both sides of this discussion – and looking further afield into the growing array of participants – I see encouraging evidence of great innovative and forward-thinking individuals that will carry the torch and take the opportunity to champion “better”.Read More
From the outset, we identified High Performance Counsel to be a platform about the positive and the possible – the potential for great and even greater – the goals we can stretch for an accomplish. We think it’s timely.Read More
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
Recent News & Updates
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Leadership Embraces The Future – And The Future Is Bright
- HPC Global Summit Presents #CafeConLourdes: A Live Interview with Sonia Zeledon of The Hershey Company
- In the #Spotlight: Exploring The Powerful Capabilities of COVER by iCONECT
- HPC Presents A Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet For General Counsel And The C-Suite By Leading Cyber Expert Chuck Brooks
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson – Growing US Law Firm First To Receive Gender Fair Designation
- In the #Spotlight: Ian Campbell On Redaction Requirements And The Growing Role of iCONECT COVER To Meet Them
- HPC Launches Global GC Summit and Interactive Digital Village For The Modern Legal Industry
- White Paper: Privacy Matters – Solving The Many Challenges of Personal Information in Discovery with AI Enhanced Privilege Review
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Expands US Footprint With Key Litigation Hires
- HPC Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Benjamin F. Wilson, Chairman – Beveridge & Diamond P.C.
- #GuiseOnJustice: Winning in the Small Claims Track (Court) in England and Wales! https://t.co/VtFyQgwBnk https://t.co/KoVoG8VJoI
- #GuiseOnJustice: Winning in the Small Claims Track (Court) in England and Wales!
- On HPC #GlobalCounsel: A Peek into Hong Kong Autonomy Act https://t.co/BoQgoCCqGI https://t.co/kwVZqHpNU9
- On HPC #GlobalCounsel: A Peek into Hong Kong Autonomy Act
- Top Hedge Fund Industry Trends for 2021 https://t.co/e93YhqDw3D https://t.co/BUnAeESwmW
- Top Hedge Fund Industry Trends for 2021
- #LegallyThinking 2021 | AI: use and abuse — what does it mean for the future of law? https://t.co/bVbLAbIIXS https://t.co/2tIprYOybx
- #LegallyThinking 2021 | AI: use and abuse — what does it mean for the future of law?