Each of us has a passion, a fire inside of us that wants to spread and turn into a conflagration.
On #FranklySpeaking: Finding Your Passion – by HPC Columnist Frank Ramos
On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: The Practice and Process of Law: Checklists for Every Occasion
On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: The Practice and Process of Law: Checklists for Every OccasionRead More
Walk into any bookstore and you will see several tables with the label “Self Improvement” stacked with books that promise to motivate, inspire, and direct you to achieve your life’s goals and dreams.Read More
In his latest column, HPC Feature Columnist Frank Ramos looks at the issue of body language and in-person communications. He says: Effective in-person communications relies on regular and steady eye contact. If you want to improve your communication skills and enhance your interpersonal relationships, practice making and maintaining eye contact.
On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: Study humor. Watch and read funny, humorous and satirical shows, movies, books and articles. Being funny, expressing humor, making others laugh is a huge confidence builder and attracts others’ attention and goodwill. #hipcounselRead More
HPC Presents: LinkedIn Tips for Professionals – A Column by Frank Ramos
Presented by High Performance Counsel (HPC) #hipcounsel
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
Recent News & Updates
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Leadership Embraces The Future – And The Future Is Bright
- HPC Global Summit Presents #CafeConLourdes: A Live Interview with Sonia Zeledon of The Hershey Company
- In the #Spotlight: Exploring The Powerful Capabilities of COVER by iCONECT
- HPC Presents A Cybersecurity Cheat Sheet For General Counsel And The C-Suite By Leading Cyber Expert Chuck Brooks
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson – Growing US Law Firm First To Receive Gender Fair Designation
- In the #Spotlight: Ian Campbell On Redaction Requirements And The Growing Role of iCONECT COVER To Meet Them
- HPC Launches Global GC Summit and Interactive Digital Village For The Modern Legal Industry
- White Paper: Privacy Matters – Solving The Many Challenges of Personal Information in Discovery with AI Enhanced Privilege Review
- In the #Spotlight: Dorf & Nelson Expands US Footprint With Key Litigation Hires
- HPC Presents #SelfiesWithSonya: Benjamin F. Wilson, Chairman – Beveridge & Diamond P.C.
- #GuiseOnJustice - So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2… https://t.co/VzpDDou19J
- #GuiseOnJustice – So you have a Small Claim? How much time have you got to spend on that? by Tony Guise | January 2022
- Legal Services: Build for a Digital Future. Improve Delivery in the Present. https://t.co/Tn0kliS08r https://t.co/aX98wNHmkI
- On #CallingOnChristine - In 2022, I will . . . https://t.co/6wYK11uxaO https://t.co/lT0f4KxvbP
- On #CallingOnChristine – In 2022, I will . . .
- I love talking to founders (not just in the legal vertical) - it takes vision, guts and a little luck (that is, har… https://t.co/S8WCDwT2mg
- Not sure what to get your loyal, hard-working WFH employees? Start here... Starting a business is hard. In lockdown… https://t.co/PlZxew26DX
- #GuiseOnJustice – The winds of change: dispute resolution and litigation in England and Wales in late 2021 by Tony Guise | November 2021